SOLD 120 sharp/square Seven Mile blue/pink $1's: great RHC frac option (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have 2 racks 120 of these in what I would call very good+ condition. All edges are square to sharp. Only a few minor flea bites. They definitely need to be cleaned. Refer to pics, and please ask any questions.

$250 shipped for 120 chips. (80 have been sold)

Racks not included.
5108BE02-3C0C-4639-80B4-1C082960F307.jpeg
8FBF451C-EFC7-4CAC-A16C-0C61265DA69E.jpeg
0EC93594-1802-4B39-BEFE-B9B34B649D9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Got some of these bad boys and they are in excellent condition! With a little cleaning these are near mint! Would definitely recommend.

Just curious, are Sycuan and Seven Mile related in some way? Your other listing also says Sycuan but the chips are Seven Mile in the pics in both listings.

I think I’ve also seen a chip vendor list their Seven Mile as Sycuan before but I thought it was just a mixup. I think these chips are more interesting than the Sycuan, which are blue with light blue edge spots.

Just curious, are Sycuan and Seven Mile related in some way? Your other listing also says Sycuan but the chips are Seven Mile in the pics in both listings.

I think I’ve also seen a chip vendor list their Seven Mile as Sycuan before but I thought it was just a mixup. I think these chips are more interesting than the Sycuan, which are blue with light blue edge spots.
Thanks for the heads up! I had some Sycuans a while ago, and I guess I just got them confused. Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom