Auction 120 Mint $25 Jack Detroit Secondary Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcguiles

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
120 Mint Jack $25 secondaries. never put in play. maybe one barrel was shuffled a few times. I decided I liked the Primary $25 chips more.

1. STARTING BID: [ $5 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 5pm, (MST) February, 12th ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Contiguous United States Only - I'll pay for shipping USPS Flat Rate]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PayPal FF Only ]

Attachments

• jack5.jpg
    jack5.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 177
  • jack6.jpg
    jack6.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 185
  • jack7.jpg
    jack7.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 221
I’m going to the lakers/nuggets game tomorrow. The chips will ship on Thursday morning if paid in full.

Can't believe how depressed the market has become for these. This is going to be a steal.

I thought auction ended at 5 MST. Unless the deadline was extended, I have woog’s bid coming in after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom