• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1100 ASM HorseHead chips in fairly decent cash breakdown. (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
These look to be in excellent condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11-Boxes-Langs-Clay-Poker-Chips-4-Denomations/123512245701

500x $1
350x $5
150x $25
100x $100

Suitable to be split into 2 (or even 3) small sets for a beginner cash set. A good way for some new chipper(s) to get into true compression clays.
My BIN offer of $175 was declined. I think they are worth more, but I would *not* offer more than $385. I think they have nominal value of $330.

Good luck to bidders!

I think your offer was pretty fair actually. Asm solids dont sell very well. I've had alot and sold alot and I never got much more than that.

I used to have a similar set. Very nice chips for the money. But I remember that when I sold them, it took a while and I don't think I got more than 25c to 30c / chip.

Correct! Sorry, didn't mean to suggest that these would have to be milled to be playable.

Not at all. I just didn't want to scare away any new chippers that could use a set like this. Extremelely rarely do you ever see a set of chips like these that come in relatively playable breakdowns. I've seen it once, maybe twice before.

Well. I tossed in that bid... He didn't seem to be anywhere near where I wanted to pay...so I'll start it off.

Add some quarters, and you've got a nice .25/.50 cash set, and a T1000 tourney set.

I could be an interested buyer as well for some of them, I'll keep an eye on it, but whomever wins it, please keep me in mind. :)

That is a good breakdown. Especially for a multi table $1/$2 or $1/$3 game where you might need quite a few dollar chips. I think set offered is a bit heavy on $1 chips but that is only a minor wart.

My personal rule of thumb is $0.10 to $0.25 per chip for these types of offerings. Maybe a bit more if the chips are especially attractive to you. Say $300 at the top end for me. No doubt others will be more interested (?)

These do not "call my name". I will not be bidding, but am curious to see how the auction goes.

Thanks for post the auction -=- DrStrange

I was kinda thinking of grabbing these, using them for a cash game or two, then maybe make these a traveling cash set for people to move around. Sell them for cost and shipping to someone else, they play, then resell.... Maybe let some new chippers try them out and get some good mojo going around here...

For what it’s worth, I still have a set of 1,100+ ASM H-molds, nondenominated with hotstamped monograms, in cream/red/green/black/orange (plus some light greens thrown in) in a Versa case, which never sold. Willing to entertain offers; been keeping it as a traveling set. Very versatile for either cash or tourneys.

ASM-1000plus.jpg

+$30 shipping.....so $290......I just want a few racks if anyone got them, don't need all 1100....... :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom