• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 100x Bellagio $1 (1 Viewer)

1675386805139.png

These are very rare and!

I’ve got a rack+ of these and will say cleaning them is a bit of work. That dark blue clay is known one of the softest colors Paulson used. It’s rough getting the blue dust out of the white edgespots on the faces.
And should you put them in play, the little blobs of chip dust collect on the faces faster than most chips.
But oh, they’re gorgeous! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got a rack+ of these and will say cleaning them is a bit of work. That dark blue clay is known one of the softest colors Paulson used. It’s rough getting the blue dust out of the white edgespots on the faces.
And should you put them in play, the little blobs of chip dust collect on the faces faster than most chips.
White erasers worked easy for me!

I’m debating to what extent should I clean vs how much scratch I add by using erasers. I tested one chip and realized I should be careful not to scratch the large inlay. Yeah these and older Mirage are the best chips

I’m debating to what extent should I clean vs how much scratch I add by using erasers. I tested one chip and realized I should be careful not to scratch the large inlay. Yeah these and older Mirage are the best chips
That’s always the debate. Chemicals dry them out and might fade them. Magic erasers are abrasive. Tooth brushes will drive you insane. You really just need to carefully experiment with different methods until you decide what’s best for these particular chips.
But fwiw, looking at the picture you put up, they look great to me. Unless their faces are disasters, I’d be great playing them as they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom