1000th Post Giveaway Contest! (2 Viewers)

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
I’m excited and somewhat shocked to hit the 1000 post milestone here at PCF. It’s a great community and I’m glad to have had the chance to be a part of it. I know I’m not the only one who has used the forum and the hobby as a way to take a break from tough times in the past.

To celebrate, we’re going to play a hand of Crazy Pineapple with the first ten entrants. It will have to be limited to U.S. residents or lucky international members who are already getting a dealer button package from me soon.

The hands will be dealt by me, sent by PM to each player and your discard will be sent back to me via PM after the flop is posted to this thread. Then, I’ll post all the remaining hands and everybody can sweat the turn and river without knowing 9 of the dead cards. If necessary, chopped pots will go to a "deal-off" with all the winners getting Omaha hands and a new board.

The prize will be at least two decks of poker size Cartamundi Aces, plus various chips/buttons depending on what the winner already has in their collection (I won’t send extra buttons to somebody who has already ordered them, for example). Good Luck!

Congrats! I'd like to play, please. :)

I'm in. :) order for DBs should be a go for Monday.

Congrats on 1000 posts.

The last spot is open still, but we don't have to wait for the flop and discard (via PM please). You should all have your hands.

The Flop:
:qs::6d::tc:

Send me your single discard via PM, and I'll post everybody's two card hands when they're all in and hand #10 is claimed and down to 2 cards.

Actually, I'm gonna let you play hand #10 with a different discard. You'll see once I post them.

Bum. Missed this. Can I join the waiting list and sit at the bar? ;)

Bum. Missed this. Can I join the waiting list and sit at the bar? ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I decided to cheap out on international shipping (other than for Don Clay and Stocky, who are already getting shipments from me). That makes you ineligible in the first place.

Stocky in the lead, with lots of straight draws around the table.

1: @BGinGA:jc::8h:
2: @grandgnu:5h::3s:
3: @Ronoh:9s::8s:
4: @Mental Nomad:2d::2s:
5: @k9dr:qd::js:
6: @stocky:qc::td:
7: @JFCJ:7d::7s:
8: @slisk250:5d::4h:
9: @Don Clay:ad::7c:
10: @catalyzeme:jh::9h: / Mirror Universe 10: @NiceShot:jh::6h:

The flop:
:qs::6d::tc:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom