1000th Post Giveaway Contest! (1 Viewer)

Screen Shot 08-02-15 at 04.31 PM.PNG

I like my odds :rolleyes: runner runner one outer - I'm all in :cool:
If you're saying what I think you're saying... at least someone else is pulling for my :jd: on the turn ;)

Kings are all live (unless someone discarded one). Can't ask for much more than that.

I'm going to hit my splitting-one-outer-jack and have catalyzeme drawing dead preflop in Omaha when I'm dealt :3h:3d::7s::qc: against his :2c::2d::2h::2s:.

It's going to be awesome :)

Wooo! Thanks and congrats on the 1000 posts! I'm only in a small apartment right now but I'm hoping someone decides to host a Texas meet-up sometime in the next couple years and we could meet. How many packages have we already exchanged? Haha!

Wooo! Thanks and congrats on the 1000 posts! I'm only in a small apartment right now but I'm hoping someone decides to host a Texas meet-up sometime in the next couple years and we could meet. How many packages have we already exchanged? Haha!

I got the GV inlaid roulettes (two shipments), and you got the Terrible's $25s. I have a meeting in Cedar Park tomorrow morning, but I'm just going for the day.

You should post some more photos of your singles and such. I have a couple chips in mind to send, if you don't already have examples. You'll have to wait until the Iron Bank DBs arrive for me to ship your prize (unless you want to skip those).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438567085.050351.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on the milestone!

I got the GV inlaid roulettes (two shipments), and you got the Terrible's $25s. I have a meeting in Cedar Park tomorrow morning, but I'm just going for the day.

You should post some more photos of your singles and such. I have a couple chips in mind to send, if you don't already have examples. You'll have to wait until the Iron Bank DBs arrive for me to ship your prize (unless you want to skip those).

Been meaning to post some photos lately.

Just for you!

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threa...no-racks-dbs-and-my-terribles-bandwidth.6964/

I would've done a 1,000 post contest but I figured you need to have 1,000 quality posts and for me that's going to probably happen at the 132,789th post mark. See you guys in 2027!

Congratz to Catalyzeme and atomik for the 1000 post and the cool hand.
For those who know it, the You ! Pcf lucky gambler will return soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom