• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 Santa Ysabel in San Diego (1 Viewer)

See also https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/santa-ysabel-set.58447/#post-1133899

Backstory: the original Ysabel seller was contacted by a local guy in the military who really wanted a set. I was put in touch with the guy and agreed to sell him this set at my cost. I held the chips until he was able to pay, which took a couple of months, with many messages from him stating how excited he was to get the chips and put them into play.

Within a week he had them on eBay.

He owns the chips obviously and can sell them for whatever he wants, but at the time I was pretty irked by the whole thing. Guess I still am.

In the eBay listing his "motorcycle got stolen". Now his "wife and I want to go a different direction". Glad I brought this up here, anyway.

He had some $2s - they must have been poached last time this was posted here ;)

actually, I thought the whole set sold

See also https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/santa-ysabel-set.58447/#post-1133899

Backstory: the original Ysabel seller was contacted by a local guy in the military who really wanted a set. I was put in touch with the guy and agreed to sell him this set at my cost. I held the chips until he was able to pay, which took a couple of months, with many messages from him stating how excited he was to get the chips and put them into play.

Within a week he had them on eBay.

He owns the chips obviously and can sell them for whatever he wants, but at the time I was pretty irked by the whole thing. Guess I still am.
Can i ask what he paid for them? Amd what a fair price would be for them? I live in SD. Happy to try to buy them fron this dude and get them in the hands of a PCF'er

Actually what is weird is that he has slightly more chips than what I sold him. The original breakdown was

300 x $1
400 x $5
100 x $25

so he somehow picked up another rack of $5s and $25s and he also has some $2s pictured but not listed in the breakdown for sale.

I'd rather not say what he paid other than that it was my cost, so well below market value. I haven't really been following prices of these chips lately so I don't know what a fair price is.

Actually what is weird is that he has slightly more chips than what I sold him. The original breakdown was

300 x $1
400 x $5
100 x $25

so he somehow picked up another rack of $5s and $25s and he also has some $2s pictured but not listed in the breakdown for sale.

I'd rather not say what he paid other than that it was my cost, so well below market value. I haven't really been following prices of these chips lately so I don't know what a fair price is.
no worries. I have no clue what these go for either. Its probably best to just stay away from this guy. I'm not going to reach out.

I’m in San Diego too.
I was messaging him for a while on FB trying to pry the $2’s or the $1’s off of him at a lower price. He stuck real firm though. Didn’t seem want to split the set either when I was talking to him.
That’s pretty shitty for someone to do when you’re hooking them up smh.

Last edited:
Poppin expressed interest in buying them...

I'm sure this joker knows about PCF and sees what they are going for... Maybe he doesn't realize that PCF is also 99.9% of his potential buyers too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom