• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 piece LGK Hotstamped set in leatherette case (1 Viewer)

I like. ....been looking for a solid set of ASM's. Sorry, might have to bid

Great Price..

Wonder if they can take a label??

Honestly, if it weren't for the HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLAR SHIPPING CHARGE I would have "bought it now". I'm sure it's just because of the size/weight of the case as a whole; if the dude breaks it down into two boxes, shipping should be no more than $40 for just the chips. If someone lives up in the city this would be a great pickup!

I like. ....been looking for a solid set of ASM's. Sorry, might have to bid
Better keep looking, these are prolly made by BCC.

The case is nothing special, can get something similar for $30. Suggest those interested see if seller will sell just the chips and reduce shipping to something reasonable.

Tell the seller, how to ship and the cost.

Works a lot for me when I do it.

Must reserve money for my 1/4 pie tourney set, Empress chips, and THC hot stamps...

...must...not...click...

Definitely not BCC's MGK mold, which is an "interlocking-reverse-L' design. The chips in the eBay listing are an 'interlocking-J' design. No cross-hatching on the inner area on BCC chips, either.

I vote none of the above. Check out the entry for large key (MD-88) mold on Eisenstadt's mold page.

Apologies for the false chip ID! How much do I owe the pot? GL to the buyer. ;)

looks like he lowered the shipping price to $51. good buy, imo.

looks like he lowered the shipping price to $51. good buy, imo.

Nah, shipping is still outrageous. Looks like he has it set to "actual shipping charges" and its basing it off of weight, size, and ZIP. Still reads $140+ to me.

Nah, shipping is still outrageous. Looks like he has it set to "actual shipping charges" and its basing it off of weight, size, and ZIP. Still reads $140+ to me.

oh i see. yeah i'm in jersey so $51 here.

Sold for like $75 plus shipping. I had a close bid for the heck of it but was coaching lacrosse and could not pay attention. Good job whoever got em! A steal!

Got'em for $196 out the door. I'll be keeping some and selling the rest in various batches. Stay tuned...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom