• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 floral molds (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
1000 floral molds for 150 on fb market place. They have been up a while so someone could probably get them cheaper than asking.

Its a good breakdown for a cash set. And they look like they are in mint shape. Could be a cool little project.

Maybe @Josh Kifer ?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/427849991583453/

Screenshot_20210110-130127_Facebook.jpg
received_243621683789691.jpeg

Hmm. That could become something neat. I don't have FB tho....

They've been up there for ages..

@Pinkdan you were looking to pick these up a while ago, right?

I would be interested in a couple of racks most likely if buyer wants to split of something.

They've been up there for ages..

@Pinkdan you were looking to pick these up a while ago, right?

I would be interested in a couple of racks most likely if buyer wants to split of something.
Yes. She won’t ship them. And a fellow chipper @PlayerADK was going to pick them up for me but a snow storm hindered that plan. They’re still up for grabs if you can go in person :tup:

I talked to her a while ago and tried to get them shipped to Canada. She seemed ok to ship at first and then backed out. I can’t believe they are still around.

I was probably the first to reach the seller, weeks ago. Didn't want to ship. Price is good. I dunno if they're still up because she got a bunch of interest and decided to jerk around with the price or not, because these should have gone long ago at $150.

I agree. I hadent seen it i guess because I usually only search stuff posted in the last 24 hours.

But yeah 150 is a solid price. She must still have them because she sent me that face pic when I asked a couple days ago.

Colter

@Pinkdan Sorry to hear she didn't get back to you!

On a completely separate note, if anyone wants to buy 1000 flower mold chips I happen to have some ;)

View attachment 616955

Totally kidding @Pinkdan - they're all yours. I reached out to her and said I'd pick them up today since I was in Albany already.

I'll pm you to figure out shipping :)
Omg no way!!!! What an amazing surprise! I all but gave up on them after months of trying. @PlayerADK nominated for the coolest PCF member 2021 :jawdrop::wow:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom