Not open for further replies.

TomC727

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$2000

Brand new, never seen a table. 1000 Large Crown CPC Blank chip set.

400 White
300 Red
200 Green
100 Black

$2000. Includes shipping.
331985DD-04CA-4228-8C41-8FAE3C6F41CA.jpeg

If the offer is right, I would include the case. Custom built my case builder cut foam.

Out of this world spots. Giga-breakdown. I'd hotstamp those babies so fast that the felt would catch fire. Love that mold.

What’s the story behind these? New chipper jumping in a bit too fast?
No story. When I initially designed them, I placed the order and had second thoughts about a month later to have inlays done. Sadly to say, it was too late. Because of Covid, they haven’t been used.

My current plan is to try to possibly sell them and put that money toward another design with inlays.

These have a cool, throwback feel to them. Like a 50’s era hotstamp chip, IMO. Now that I have a CPC set and finally got to feel how crispy they are, it makes me want to shuffle these chips so bad..
Shuffle them all and then go get a drill press.

These have a cool, throwback feel to them. Like a 50’s era hotstamp chip, IMO. Now that I have a CPC set and finally got to feel how crispy they are, it makes me want to shuffle these chips so bad..
Shuffle them all and then go get a drill press.

Yeah. I most likely will end up keeping them and getting them hot stamped down the road, if it doesn’t cost a fortune.

I love the large crown mold.

If it was something marketable you stamped on there you could probably sell a set or two outta here and still have a ton of chips for yourself.

edit: maybe not as many chips as I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom