SOLD 1000 CPC Atlantic Club Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGA PRO

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Next up on the chopping block is a 1000 chip set of CPC Atlantic Club hot stamps. Breakdown is:

300x 25
300x 100
100x 500
200x 1K
100x 5k

Not looking to split these. Price is $950 plus shipping via PPFF. Not sure if these will fit in a single LFRB so buyer can choose how they are shipped. More pics available if needed any questions just PM me. PENDING

4AFCB29C-99D9-40FE-9A49-78C986B5947D.jpeg
0A51FCE1-7C7F-4A51-A98D-454DCEDB82F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Newbie here, but can someone explain to me the attraction to these? I mean, compared to some other offerings, don't they seem a little . . . . boring? No real art to them, etc. Is it a history or nostalgia thing?

Newbie here, but can someone explain to me the attraction to these? I mean, compared to some other offerings, don't they seem a little . . . . boring? No real art to them, etc. Is it a history or nostalgia thing?
Perhaps these chips do not have the fancy spot patterns as other offerings, but these are 100% compressed clay, hot stamped chips that are being sold at a pretty significant discount to retail price. These are made by the same company that is the only company to offer compressed clay offerings to the home market.

Hot stamps are classy and solid hot stamped tournament chips are old school cool, not to mention they are compression clay. Put that all together with a low cost per chip compared to other compression clay and you got yourself a good deal.

Ok so a bit of nostalgia and maybe some difference in feel? They are pretty in terms of color. IDK, just bought a small cash set of HSIs that should be arriving this week. Maybe I will get some samples of these to compare them to. I did see they were priced like 30% under retail so I understand the price I guess.

I love hot stamped chips, I just think they look cool. I will say that some of my non-chip loving friends don't see them the same way as I do. I also think what you like can change over time. One day you may wake up and love hot stamp chips, who knows. I'm sure there are long time chippers here who don't like these. Just like most things here, its personal, not really a right and wrong thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom