1000-Chip Versa Case Questions (1 Viewer)

Papasatyr

Two Pair
Reaction score
Looking forward to a set, wondering about the 1000-piece Versa case. Some questions:

1. How many chips does the case actually hold? Are the rows of 100 just that, or does the case hold closer to 110 per row? I’m especially interested in the thoughts of anybody storing CPC A-molds in said case.

2. The two empty spaces adjacent to the cards...are they hollow space? Could said space be converted to more chip storage with a little woodwork?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on the matter.

I wished I lived closer to you, I have 4 brand new 1000-chip versa cases that I don’t need!

I have some A-molds. I will test a row and see how many fit. Will report back...

I never did this. Did you get your question answered? Probably no longer relevant, but checking.

I never did this. Did you get your question answered? Probably no longer relevant, but checking.
I’m interested in the answer!

Why don’t you want to use the versa case?

I’m interested in the answer!

Why don’t you want to use the versa case?

I don't want to carry 1000 chips around. I'm wimpy, and 600 is more my speed.

Anyone know how many RHC chips these carry?
Each row holds ~108 of my RHC chips (Jack Cincinnati), so it should hold ~1080 RHC chips. (I use ~ because I have barrels of older RHC chips, Horseshoe Clevelands, that are slightly shorter, so it might fit 109 of those chips.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom