1000 Chip Tray Issue (1 Viewer)

TomC727

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I had a custom chip cabinet made by @alecnetwoodworks. Absolutely fantastic. The 1000 chip trays in the drawers are the standard trays from Spinetti’s.

Something I’ve noticed in recent months. Both my CPC rounders set and my new custom set fit extremely tight in some barrels. The other CPC sets fit fine. Does anyone have recs on how to get a little extra room in the tray barrels. I was thinking of possible a small sander on a dremel to try to file the barrels now slightly, but not sure.

Anyone have experience with this?

F66374AC-0831-4B6C-8FAE-4A9E409C0E97.jpeg
05548A4F-1117-4534-8A1E-F5F661D0B680.jpeg
6D79A2F2-EB6A-41B8-9D8F-DBAA5CBBC8F4.jpeg

Not sure if it’s the same thing but I recently received a new add on to my CPC’s and at first they didn’t fit into the racks I fought from Dennis at Key West. Since those are specifically for the KW chips, I was a little worried. But it was just because they’re brand new and after a little shuffling around (knocking the dust off so to speak) they fit fine. Have you played with these sets yet? Will probably fit better after the very first time if you haven’t.

Not sure if it’s the same thing but I recently received a new add on to my CPC’s and at first they didn’t fit into the racks I fought from Dennis at Key West. Since those are specifically for the KW chips, I was a little worried. But it was just because they’re brand new and after a little shuffling around (knocking the dust off so to speak) they fit fine. Have you played with these sets yet? Will probably fit better after the very first time if you haven’t.
The Rounders set has seen very little use, and the new CPC set I just received a couple days ago. I’ve only cleaned the clay dust off the new set.

Playing with them may help. I didn’t think about that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom