• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 Chip Carrier (1 Viewer)

Mine just arrived, but they packed it in a really thin box and one corner of the base was broken off. I'm sending it back for a replacement and hopefully the next one survives. :(

IMG_20200408_151000514.jpg

They shipped the replacement quick! Took it out of the box, and the base is still intact, looking good... and the acrylic cover is cracked in two places. :mad:

If I'd kept the other one, I could have a whole one between the two, but I already returned it to an Amazon Locker yesterday. Pain in the ass.

Sorry to hear that sucks. Do you have any others to compare it to? Is it the product or just their shipping method?

It took me five tries to get three non-cracked ones a couple of months ago. Amazon was good about returns but still a bit of a PITA.

The cracked ones were packed incredibly lazily with thin cardboard and a couple styrofoam panels thrown in. The good ones usually came with an extra Amazon box on the outside.

So I don’t think it’s a manufacturing issue - more due to crappy packing.

Exactly. It's heavy and fragile and they pack it in such a thin flimsy box. This box would be fine if it was in a big carton with like a dozen of the carriers. But to take one out and ship it by itself, no, it's not built for that at all.

Maybe the third time will be the charm.

Returning would be a PITA for me since I don't have a car but still seems like it might be worth it

Are these large enough to fit paulson racks? I bought one that had a dice chip in it on amazon a while back that arrived damaged and was too narrow for paulson racks, it only fit the cheap chinese racks.

Are these large enough to fit paulson racks? I bought one that had a dice chip in it on amazon a while back that arrived damaged and was too narrow for paulson racks, it only fit the cheap chinese racks.
Wtf lol have 3 different types and never had that happen

If your looking for cheap storage that lets you see what your storing but don’t care about display aesthetics you can peruse Amazon Warehouse for all the returned ones for half price or less. They still work, just not brand new.

I bought 2 of these and they came in and they're just as solid as the higher dollar versions I've bought in the past. So either I overpaid for the ones I originally had or these were a great deal. Either way thanks for the heads up!

Got mine yesterday and first thing i noticed when I picked up the package was a sound that a piece was moving. After opening it, it was thankfully a single black dice chip (weird) that was moving around inside the carrier. There was however a small crack on the side black plastic panel which I can super glue easily.

You would think that the seller would learn his lesson on packing this item but unfortunately it wasnt really case with mine. I got lucky

These are on sale for $41.05 right now. (same link as OP)
Showing on my end here in Ontario Canada.....Amazon is wild how varied the prices are from region to region. These carriers have become quite expensive around here, sold one a while back with a bunch of Scroll chips....regretting including the carrier now.

Trademark Poker 1000-Chip Capacity Carrier Chip, Clear​

Brand: Trademark Poker

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating

List Price:$94.99$94.99
Price:$83.75$83.75
You Save:$11.24$11.24 (12%)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom