• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 Chip Carrier (2 Viewers)

Not bad for acrylic if display is the goal. But if transport is a thing...

I think these are a better value...
Screenshot_20211218-132114.png

Can buy at the same shop, I also bought from them, and the carrier doesnt even flex when loaded with 1000 leaded chips. Amazing! Super sturdy with lock&key

https://www.discountpokershop.com/versa-games-1000pc-deluxe-poker-chip-carrier-gray-p-725.html

Yea
This is nice Nav
But doesn’t fit Matsui rack ( I think)
I was being specific about transport though, so my apologies.

Matsui racks were not mentioned in the OP, so I chimed in.

Wanted to share my experience. I have an acrylic carrier, full of Matsui...they are great ...for display. That said, I'd be scared shitless to transport this...
20211215_115005_HDR.jpg

I was being specific about transport though, so my apologies.

Matsui racks were not mentioned in the OP, so I chimed in.

Wanted to share my experience. I have an acrylic carrier, full of Matsui...they are great ...for display. That said, I'd be scared shitless to transport this...View attachment 831535

Looks like you have one of the decent cages with high supports on the sides (there is a low support version too,ie the black pieces on the corners of the acrylic). If you have fears about the durability know I dragged a couple of these cases around for several years in my 20's and 30's in and out of cars, back seats and to multiple games treating them with no respect and somehow they lasted. So long as you resist intentionally smashing/dropping or otherwise impacting these they should last. I even carried 1200 chips in all of me carriers from day 1 with Zero issues. It should be just find to take your chips in this case to any game you go to, just place them in the passenger foot area in your car or somewhere supported or with a towel btw (this) and other "stuffs" to avoid scratches and you should be dandy.

Looks like you have one of the decent cages with high supports on the sides (there is a low support version too,ie the black pieces on the corners of the acrylic). If you have fears about the durability know I dragged a couple of these cases around for several years in my 20's and 30's in and out of cars, back seats and to multiple games treating them with no respect and somehow they lasted. So long as you resist intentionally smashing/dropping or otherwise impacting these they should last. I even carried 1200 chips in all of me carriers from day 1 with Zero issues. It should be just find to take your chips in this case to any game you go to, just place them in the passenger foot area in your car or somewhere supported or with a towel btw (this) and other "stuffs" to avoid scratches and you should be dandy.
I forgot what website it was but a few years back on here someone showed where you can buy one of these chip cases that was more sturdy looking but they were like $125-$150ea for just the case if I am not mistaken I forgot what website it was though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom