• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1000 $0.50 used paulsons in California (1 Viewer)

So, this guy has posted more stuff for sale on Facebook. One of the sets included fracs and $2s. I messaged and asked if he had any $5s he’d sell and said he would in about 6 months. I then asked him about the condition of the chips he was selling now, and he told me not to message him again. Great sales strategy, and way to be a jerk.

If I recall correctly, an earlier round of 1000 went for ~$200. Before multiple folks contacted the seller and the price quickly escalated.

I’m not really interested in 1000 1s, but I might have bought some fracs and some more 2s. Pretty routine to have a couple of questions before you buy sight unseen. That guy can go have relations with himself as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah, several months ago when he first started listing these I reached out because he seemed open to selling them for like 30 cents per chip. He was weird about sending pictures of the other denominations, and then once more people started messaging him he raised his price to $1+ per chip after he'd already quoted me on a price...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom