Cancelled 100 x Outpost Quarters --- A Full Rack of Delicious Pink 25c Goodness --- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Feb 12, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$350
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
Australia Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Extra Notes
- Free Worldwide Shipping included in final price and the chips will be shipped from Australia with Tracking and Signature on Delivery
- Delivery timeline is 10-20 Business days, we all know the difficulties going on with the world but now it is after Xmas, hopefully these dates are a little more realistic than pre-Xmas. My recent sale was posted on 18th Jan and was delivered to the US buyer on 3rd Feb.
- Bank deposit is also fine for payment (I have a Transferwise US account)

*****EDIT***** Upon closer inspection I have found 5 chips with minor dings, I will place the pic here so it will be easier for anyone who has already read the auction to see that there is updated information. I apologize for this change in information as I hadnt noticed them when taking the original pictures. *****End Edit*****
IMG_4059.JPG

Now on with the good stuff!!!

I received these around 12 years ago from an eBay seller who seemed to be the original seller of the Outpost rack. These were sold as MINT and I have used them in under 10 games so I would call them NEAR MINT ***See Edit above*** but please examine the photos and make your own assessment.

From what I recall there were 2 variants of the Outpost 25c, one has a significant amount of split spots and the other didnt. Lucky for you this rack has no splits :)

Unfortunately I haven't played a single hand of poker in 9 years and these beautiful chips are going to waste sitting in my chip case and so it is time for them to move on.

We have 100 x 25c Outpost chips, I have photographed the chips in the rack 4 times, each time rotating the barrels 90 degrees so you can see all edges of the chips. I have then laid out the chips 50 at a time and photographed the front and back so you know exactly the condition of every chip in this rack..

If you have any questions or require any more pictures feel free to ask.
top.JPG

right.JPG

bottom.JPG

left.JPG

First 50 Front and Back
1a.JPG

1b.JPG

2nd 50, Front and Back
2a.JPG

2b.JPG

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents, I must apologize. After a thorough examination I have just noticed a couple of nicks on 5 of the chips, they are quite minor but I do not wish to misled anyone about the chip quality on offer.

I have edited the OP with the picture of the chips and I will post it here as well.

If a mod could please advise if I should delete and reset the auction due to this new information. I feel like an idiot. :(
IMG_4059.JPG

I think to be fair to everyone I am just going to cancel this auction and restart with the new information.

My sincerest apologies to all bidders but I would rather restart will full information and transparency from the begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom