SOLD 100 Jack Cincinnati Secondary $25 Brand New Mint FINAL PRICE DROP !!! $175 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Here is 100 Brand New Mint Jack Cincinnati Secondary $25s

Just how I got them from TCR

100 Chips = $200.00 now only $185.00 $180.00 Now Only $175.00 Final Price Drop plus S&H with payment PP F&F (My Feedback & Rep Speaks for itself)

I can do 2 Racks if you need 2 Racks = 200 Chips for $345.00 Plus $20 S&H payment PP F&F

S&H is $10.00 SFRB for 100 Chips if you want 200 or more chips it's $20

I have 330 Chips total if you need more then 100 or 200 lmk PM me

Not shipping outside of the USA right now sorry

if you want anymore pics just ask thanks

thumbnail.jpg25.jpg

thumbnail.jpg26.jpg

Last edited:
Here is 100 Brand New Mint Jack Cincinnati Secondary $25s

Just how I got them from TCR

100 Chips = $200.00 $195.00 plus S&H with payment PP F&F (My Feedback & Rep Speaks for itself)

S&H is $10.00 SFRB

I have 30 more of these Chips as well if you want them PM me

Not shipping outside of the USA right now sorry

if you want anymore pics just ask thanks

View attachment 856212

View attachment 856213
More photos please

You can always purchase them and have them shipped to someone on here who does milling services, and pay to get them milled and shipped back to you, unless you want to take the time to murder the labels yourself.
I believe these are RHC, so the label is a weird size. I don't think anyone has found a router bit that is the correct size to mill a labeled RHC chip. As someone who does a bit of milling myself, If I'm wrong, I would love to know what is being used.

I believe these are RHC, so the label is a weird size. I don't think anyone has found a router bit that is the correct size to mill a labeled RHC chip. As someone who does a bit of milling myself, If I'm wrong, I would love to know what is being used.
@joeyshin found a bit that works for Milling to the edge on RHCs. It is a service I offer.

@joeyshin found a bit that works for Milling to the edge on RHCs. It is a service I offer.
Thanks! I'll contact him. And I've said before, I have no interest in competing with you. I only mill for myself and a very few friends. I can only stand to do it for about an hour at a time! Mad respect for you if you can do it for multiple hours! (I'll be waiting for the "out of context" post. LOL)

Thanks! I'll contact him. And I've said before, I have no interest in competing with you. I only mill for myself and a very few friends. I can only stand to do it for about an hour at a time! Mad respect for you if you can do it for multiple hours! (I'll be waiting for the "out of context" post. LOL)
I can take a pic of the bit if needed.

No stress. More attempting to help answer the question then swing my big vendor dick around. Hahaha

@Gear can mill RHC chips, he did 400 for me and they came out great

@Gear can mill RHC chips, he did 400 for me and they came out great
As I explained, I only said that because a large number of us who have milling rigs were discussing this on another thread, and not one of us could find a bit that's the precise correct size. Some had been looking for quite a while. I was glad to hear from Josh that he is having success with one that is a little oversized. It's cheap enough, so I may give it a try myself.

These are some of the nicest looking RHC $25s there are. I can't believe they are still here at this price. If I were going to start a new RHC set, I would love to have this chip in my lineup.

Maybe you should post a pic of the face, in case there are some newer chippers out there who don't know what these look like. Beautiful half moons with three color edge spots should not be this hard to sell!

These are some of the nicest looking RHC $25s there are. I can't believe they are still here at this price. If I were going to start a new RHC set, I would love to have this chip in my lineup.

Maybe you should post a pic of the face, in case there are some newer chippers out there who don't know what these look like. Beautiful half moons with three color edge spots should not be this hard to sell!
They are amazing in person. I was building a limit set of these at one point but ended up abandoning the project. I regret it now that they are no longer available in bulk at thechiproom. My only complaint about them is that they are a little light in weight. Otherwise, they are a solid choice to use in any set. GLWS @BigSlick4523 !

Honestly- new chippers- please buy these. 2 reasons:
1) You will not find minty $25s at this price. You especially won't find ones with such a cool spot pattern.
2) You will prevent me from hording them. I'm already a few hundred deep and need to be cut off.

Honestly- new chippers- please buy these. 2 reasons:
1) You will not find minty $25s at this price. You especially won't find ones with such a cool spot pattern.
2) You will prevent me from hording them. I'm already a few hundred deep and need to be cut off.
You need MOAR lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom