100-chip Paper Box Storage with Removable Lid (1 Viewer)

sleepypiggly

Straight
Reaction score
Ok this sounds like an extremely n00b kind of question but I'm stumped at the moment. Are the 100-chip paper storage boxes with removable lid available for sale anywhere? I kind of need a bunch of them.

I've never seen them for sale anywhere, only the ASM/CPC kind of boxes with the attached lid. I like the removable lid much better.

Thanks.

full

Haven't seen them for sale in quite a while, except used on eBay.

Gotta be a box mfg somewhere that makes them, tho. Group buy?

You could possibly try Apache or spinettis.

I looked at all the usual suspects. No dice. I did remember someone selling these old boxes on eBay, but no longer there.

Haven't seen them for sale in quite a while, except used on eBay.

Gotta be a box mfg somewhere that makes them, tho. Group buy?

It's strange that we all have them, and yet, there's no real source. Do they just appear out of thin air? o_O

I looked at all the usual suspects. No dice. I did remember someone selling these old boxes on eBay, but no longer there.

Did you email them? Also not sure but I think GOCC use those types of boxes @Tommy may know. You could email them and see if they're willing to sell some.

@Apache sold them a while back. I've only seen Paulson and BCC come in those white boxes. GOCC boxes are cardboard with dividers. PGI's are similar but they have no dividers which I do not like.

@Apache sold them a while back. I've only seen Paulson and BCC come in those white boxes. GOCC boxes are cardboard with dividers. PGI's are similar but they have no dividers which I do not like.

Thanks, just msg'd. We'll see. These are my favorite boxes. Small profile, easy to lay out, easy to count, etc.

I have 14 of these boxes sitting in my closet. They have the dividers in them. Some have tape or writing on them (if that's not an issue). If you've had no luck, let me know. Maybe I can send them to you for shipping cost plus $5 or something for packing them up. I'm guessing they'd fit in a medium flat rate box. Don't know if you'd want to spend that much for them to ship?

I have 14 of these boxes sitting in my closet. They have the dividers in them. Some have tape or writing on them (if that's not an issue). If you've had no luck, let me know. Maybe I can send them to you for shipping cost plus $5 or something for packing them up. I'm guessing they'd fit in a medium flat rate box. Don't know if you'd want to spend that much for them to ship?

PM'd you. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom