• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine $100 Bill Rug (save 86%) (1 Viewer)

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Who doesn't need one of these?

71Wz6STJcDL._SL1001_.jpg

Bought one. Damn it...need to work on my impulse control.

Oh well, it'll look nice in the kitchen...
+1
although it will be in the basement to avoid Mrs. E figuring out I have 0 impulse control for random sale posts of things no one really needs.

Meh.

I'd still prefer a circular rug shaped like a THC Hundo.

Well sure. But the idea is that seeing it may make players subliminally play more money. Then when they go home nestled in their beds, all they'll be able to think about is that rug.

I know this would work on my friends.

So, if I started a business making circular floor rugs customizable to the design of your favourite poker chip, how much business would I get from here? At, say, $299 a pop?
Probably more than you could handle. Raffle?

So, if I started a business making circular floor rugs customizable to the design of your favourite poker chip, how much business would I get from here? At, say, $299 a pop?
Moments after suggesting it, I Googled custom rugs.

At $299, I'd definitely be interested.

So I sent the link to our group text, that we use for our Thursday night Poker League.
Within minutes we were organizing a group buy via text. Overall the league ended up ordering 12 rugs!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1 to 2 months?? Did @MatB order them all??
20180317_190957.png

Edit - weird. PCF shows my image with the wrong text circled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom