• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 100 $25,000.00 paulson mint new razor sharp $2,500,000.00 2.5 millon in chips (1 Viewer)

i wish it were a joke. that seller is a douche, so it's just par for the course.

they actually ended up blocking his auctions over at CT.

I actually enjoy looking at his sales and laughing to myself, last week he posted used current USPC Kem Cards for like $40 per DECK! I also have my eBay filter on Paulson, ASM, and a few other poker related things, so he always pops up.

Ah, Statman is alive and well. I assume he hasn't found this site yet. Or the free classified system would be right down his alley.

Ah, Statman is alive and well. I assume he hasn't found this site yet. Or the free classified system would be right down his alley.

He has an account here. Logged in once, realized he couldn't sell anything with no posts, found no significant thread activity (at the time) to add posts to get his count up , and has never logged back in.

Who is statmann ?

This seller. Another one of his skeevy auction practices is present here. He takes pictures with other chips in the background, hoping to induce buyers to ask about those things, which he can then sell without putting up a listing for them. (Thereby avoiding the fees)

Who is statmann ?
Long history on Chiptalk. Inflated prices to prey on uninformed. What was his Chiptalk username? BGinGa, Wasn't Statman his eBay name not his CT name?

major angle shooter type.

statman-55 on eBay, I think (and at least one other eBay username). I think it was silks on CT... and one of only two non-spammers to ever get banned there.

He is statman55 here, account created on 23-Aug-2013 and not used since. His one and only post was an eBay ad link for..... the exact chips in the OP of this thread. Small world, eh? :)

I don't get why he got some of the chips he has though...the Bar Rail A's went through about 5 cter's before he got them and the AJ's Cardrooms are pretty specific. Thinking of them...has anyone heard from Tonypap lately?

Its a strange dynamic, there are a few FeeBay people who scavenge huge lots and racks and racks and sell them the chips individually, sometimes combine to sell in one huge lot. Very very weird dynamic and even stranger hobby. Maybe he likes adding to his eBay rating?

If his chips werent so expensive, it would be funny for us at CT and PCF to setup a hilarious scam on him for once.

Heres my thinking, we all purchase his cheapest items, obviously don't want to pump up his wallet too much, and we all leave horrible feedback, but we demand he leaves feedback on us first, before we leave his.

Now that would be hilarious, ok I'm done being mischievous

....If his chips werent so expensive, it would be funny for us at CT and PCF to setup a hilarious scam on him for once.

Heres my thinking, we all purchase his cheapest items, obviously don't want to pump up his wallet too much, and we all leave horrible feedback, but we demand he leaves feedback on us first, before we leave his.

Now that would be hilarious, ok I'm done being mischievous

If you think that would be hilarious and being mischievous, maybe you should change your PCF name to "KidAmongMen."

AFAIK, he has never "scammed" anyone. When he sells, he delivers promptly, goods as described.

And I'm pretty sure he reads both forums, since he has occasionally tweaked CTers (was the last one Bergs?) in his ads.

Why he runs so many ads with ridiculously inflated prices I'll never understand, but he pays for them, and he's not the only one who does this. At least with his ads, the inflated prices are obvious. There are a half-dozen other eBay regulars dealing in flipping and misrepresenting chips who I consider to be much worse. Some of them have banned me as a bidder, because I've told them so.

I will 2nd pltrgyst. Before I was getting into old threads and whatnot on CT I won 2 auctions from him. One was for 10 Bar Rail A's just to see what all the TRK fuss was about, and a barrel of PNY secondary 25's. I paid a little too much for them, but not crazy. His communication was excellent, and everything arrived fast and packed very well.

Will I buy from him again? No.

Now, I just won an auction for a rack of Aztar snappers to use for my GV quarters re-label project. I won and paid for on Dec 22. I still haven't received my chips though they were finally shipped on the 2nd I believe. Tried emailing the person before they were shipped and no response. I understand it was holiday time, but if you are going to be busy around the holidays don't set your auctions up to end during them.

If you think that would be hilarious and being mischievous, maybe you should change your PCF name to "KidAmongMen."

AFAIK, he has never "scammed" anyone. When he sells, he delivers promptly, goods as described.

And I'm pretty sure he reads both forums, since he has occasionally tweaked CTers (was the last one Bergs?) in his ads.

Why he runs so many ads with ridiculously inflated prices I'll never understand, but he pays for them, and he's not the only one who does this. At least with his ads, the inflated prices are obvious. There are a half-dozen other eBay regulars dealing in flipping and misrepresenting chips who I consider to be much worse. Some of them have banned me as a bidder, because I've told them so.

Guess my jokes dont come off too smooth. Anyways.....if you want to see any negative feedback or scams just read his feedback on eBay, not many, but there are some.

Our forums are just too knowledgeable to pay his prices, the everyday person just doesnt know better, oh well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom