Wanted 10 person tourny set under 150 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah rebuys haha I was thinking around 300ish. Figured this place is like the golf fourms springs coming need something newer

Stacking no wobbles I find the cheap ones wobble
I hear you. These actually stack well, with very little wobbling. A few of the chips have off-center labels, causing wobby stacks, but they're easy to identify and repair. They're more slippery than good ceramics, but less slippery than Majestics or Dunes.

I got a sample stack of them, and I was pleasantly surprised. I bought them for a tourney set, because I only run a few tourneys a year, and I didn't want to tie up a bunch of cash for that.

Of course, quality control could be an issue, so YMMV.

Kinda what you are looking for.

T10K tourney
10 person
10 rebuy
Some color up and spare chips.

You can go here and play with the numbers yourself.

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 3.55.39 PM.png

I hear you. These actually stack well, with very little wobbling. A few of the chips have off-center labels, causing wobby stacks, but they're easy to identify and repair. They're more slippery than good ceramics, but less slippery than Majestics or Dunes.

I got a sample stack of them, and I was pleasantly surprised. I bought them for a tourney set, because I only run a few tourneys a year, and I didn't want to tie up a bunch of cash for that.

Of course, quality control could be an issue, so YMMV.
  • 5x $25
  • 80x $100
  • 25x $500
  • 30x $1000
  • 50x $5000
is there a easy way i can salvage that to make it work into a good set

083678EB-5C59-438A-BDD7-BE48A0CB84A0.jpeg
F7D5CD7C-8183-4FF7-9B36-3DE36C89AEDB.jpeg
9938CF10-1549-446D-BB26-ADCDCF7B3D9F.jpeg

Pick a set $85 shipped-No racks or case.
The twist set are non slugged 8g and can stack 100 easy
image.jpg

The Vegas set has some sway but shuffle amazing. Both sets fit a 10 person tourney no problem however the Vegas is T5 and the twist are T25.

You could also buy some Bud Jones roulettes from the upcoming Presidents’ Day sale. 300 of those, plus @Gear labels and you’d still be near your budget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom