Wanted 1 Rack of Minty Solids RHC for Jack Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinsd

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Anyone got a minty rack of rhc chips that would make nice relabels for Jack fracs (quarters)? Or if you have any suggestions for racks that work well and are easy to find please Let me know.

I think the Ysabel $2s make GREAT fracs for a JACK set. They are expensive, but you can find them with a wanted ad.
Thanks, these do look nice and I see that they are widely available. I will look into them. Appreciate it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, these do look nice and I see that they are widely available. I will look into them. Appreciate it. Any other suggestions?
Nothing that comes to mind right now. Here's a thread you can look through for ideas. Lots of custom fracs; if you see one you really like, you can always reach out to the poster to see which chip they used: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/all-jacks-detroit-pr0n-goes-here.39248/

Here's another one: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/show-me-your-jack-frac.50102/

Edit: I know you probably found those threads, but figured I'd post them anyway. I keep forgetting to do simple searches half the time and feel stupid when someone points out an obvious thread ;)

How about $1 Santa Ysabel. You can try to get a rack of Excellent + condition.

4CBE5A87-8AF8-4E16-840B-76023E8F8739.jpeg
011143C2-B29D-4EDE-9486-99B75C5E4FAA.jpeg
4C7979AA-CB9A-4ED4-A663-121FB8E16A34.jpeg

The Santa Ysabel sale had $2 chips in near mint condition, with sharp edges, some chips with rack check marks, and some chips that I have look minty. If you are going to relabel, then you will no longer see the rack check mark on the inlay.

Here is what the $2 Santa Ysabel would look like with the Jacks. A couple of my pics didn't have good lighting, but the color of the chips pop in person.

Top_View.jpg

SY_$2_and_jack_barrels.jpg

SY_$2_with_Jack_set.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom