SOLD 1 Rack Brand New/Mint - HSI $500's Secondary (CONUS ONLY) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
1 Rack Brand New/Mint - HSI $500's Secondary (CONUS ONLY) $450 Shipped for the whole rack.

These are totally brand new/mint/unfelted except for pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous, and in my opinion the nicest $500's out there recently. Only reason I am selling is that I think there are others that go better with my set. I actually like these better than the ones I am keeping, but in my mind they all have to work as a set so these are on the chopping block.

I would like to sell the entire rack so priority goes to anyone buying the whole rack. I will honor dibs, but only if you follow up in a reasonable time with a pm and make quick payment.
I will split by the barrel, but someone taking the entire rack gets priority & I am not going to split unless the whole rack is spoken for.

By the Barrel pricing = $100/barrel and does not include shipping

All payments are to be made PP F&F or add 4% plus S&H

All chips will be shipped USPS Priority Mail
ONLY SELLING TO THE USA no International Shipping right now

Shipping Prices are as follows unless otherwise agreed upon:
Entire Rack = Free Shipping (CONUS ONLY) = usps sfrb
By the Barrel = Your choice
usps 1st Class (1 Barrel) = $4
usps 1st Class (2-3 Barrels) = $6
usps priority sfrb = $9

I will ship the chips out the next business day and everything will be packed securely so there is no chance of anything getting damaged.

*P.S If you make original dibs on chips then pull back on some of the chips I reserve the right to cancel all dibs you have made*
*If you call DIBS please make sure you want the chips thank you*

Thanks for looking,
Nanook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom