Wanted 1 or 2 racks of THC milled. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gubbins

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all,

I'm Looking for a rack or two of milled Paulson THC.

The plan is to label them up as 25c's, so preferably blue, but I'm open to other colours to.

Could be tempted to do the same with 1$'s and will also consider Barrels I can label as 25$'s

Not too fussed about the condition as I would prefer to keep the price below 1.25$ -1.5$ per chip if possible.

Thanks!

Good luck with your search!
Just fyi, most people who mill chips as a service do that for around 50ct/chip.

So if you are looking for milled chips for $1.25, you're looking for unmilled THC chips for $0.75 - not that many of them out there at that price.
Maybe think about doing the milling yourself and safe some money this way.
Had I anticipated just how many chips I'd have milled over the last two years, I would've gotten a milling press myself.

Oh well my loss is @Josh Kifer s and @arch3r s gain. They're probably both on the Bahamas right now toasting to my health.

If you're ok with well worn chips, I have two racks incoming and might only need one - TBD.

I need to clean them and see how they fit my project first. If I have a rack available I could clean and mill them for you. I believe them to be "colon orange" in color (borrowed photo).

1666874959441.png

If you're ok with well worn chips, I have two racks incoming and might only need one - TBD.

I need to clean them and see how they fit my project first. If I have a rack available I could clean and mill them for you. I believe them to be "colon orange" in color (borrowed photo).

View attachment 1013766
I've ordered these already would you believe! :LOL: :laugh: But thanks for the offer and heads up. Think I'm going to use them as 5c chips.

Any edgespots allowed, or are you looking for solids only?
Either or, I'm more concerned with them being milled and not up in the upper echelons with regards to price.

Feel free to PM me if you have anything going?

Cheers!

I think I have a rack or 2 of worn well-loved chocolates. Let me know if you would be interested in them and I'll get you some pics.
I've already got a rack of the colons so think brown could be a bit of a clash, so to speak :LOL: :laugh: Thanks for the offer though, do you have any other colours or barrels?

Good luck with your search!
Just fyi, most people who mill chips as a service do that for around 50ct/chip.

So if you are looking for milled chips for $1.25, you're looking for unmilled THC chips for $0.75 - not that many of them out there at that price.
Maybe think about doing the milling yourself and safe some money this way.
Had I anticipated just how many chips I'd have milled over the last two years, I would've gotten a milling press myself.

Oh well my loss is @Josh Kifer s and @arch3r s gain. They're probably both on the Bahamas right now toasting to my health.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers, might look into it in the future, but this is my first set so I'm trying to keep costs down for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom