$1 - Blue or White (1 Viewer)

Do you prefer blue or white for $1 chips?

• Total voters

Chip1525

Pair
Reaction score
This may have been done before, but just curious what current PCF opinion dictates for the humble $1 chip (or Euro, Pound, whatever base unit you use in your neck of the degenerate woods).

Keeping it simple, so excluding black, mint green and other non-standard pr0nographic shades from the poll. Sorry Ash St!

I have always been on the white $1 gravy train. Then I started my Vegas house mold set and went with blue Flamingo's and blue Bally's and have not looked back since. Something about a blue $1 chip thats appealing on the table. Either lighter flamingo blue or go dark blue like the Mirage and Park MGM

either or both, having an ALT other $1 color is sometimes a relatively inexpensive way to freshen up a set by swapping between blue and white 1's.

If you chose white, you’re a racist.
1617129552155.gif

#teamblue

Both are nice. That means two sets minimum
Ha! Nice. I agree this is true of both are gorgeous. Top priority should be making it awesome. Color choice should be secondary to what looks good. But yeah, when they're both awesome go with both!

Both can be very beautiful, but blue gets my vote.
After all, if not as $1 (or the very rare and set-specific $10), what other use can you have for blue? And I can't imagine a set without a blue chip.
White, on the other hand, even when very beautiful, gets dirty at not time as workhorse chip. I 'd prefer it as top value chip, with the least use.

That said, I have one set with a blue $1, one with a white $1, and one with a white T100 :)

I always prefer more colorful chips to colorless ones. Blue is a color while white is the absence of color. I find chips with a color as a foundation rather than a lack of color more appealing. Blue all the way! Plus, Cali colors are fantastic.

We should do a top 10 from worst to best color to choose for 1s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom