Found 1 Barrel THC Solid (purple or blaze or lilac or orchid or lavender) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I am looking for just 20 THC solids in a purplish color (purple, lilac, orchid, lavender) or blaze orange if I get lucky. The last piece to a set! Exc/Nr Mint condition.

Thanks in advance!
Evan

Last edited:
They are not minty and I think I am going to hang on to them... maybe just purple but pretty dark. I call them plum! If you can find some of those I suggest trying them, beautiful in person
Screenshot_20210204-101720_Gallery.jpg

Ask @BearMetal he bought one of my racks of Plum purples! Lol

In person, the Gold Strikes remind me of grape jelly (before you spread it). They are a deep, rich purple that can capture your soul. A really unique color...

Your not helping with separation anxiety sir! Lol but yes my Nevada Landings I have left are the exact same chip! Going to go cancel that sales ad now... they are staying

Your not helping with separation anxiety sir! Lol but yes my Nevada Landings I have left are the exact same chip! Going to go cancel that sales ad now... they are staying
I believe you said to me that it's "going to hurt" selling them. Sorry man ... I know the pain of letting a great chip go. But I absolutely love these chips. They WILL get used. They will always be handled with care and respect :)

They are not minty and I think I am going to hang on to them... maybe just purple but pretty dark. I call them plum! If you can find some of those I suggest trying them, beautiful in person
View attachment 628800
Ask @BearMetal he bought one of my racks of Plum purples! Lol
These are really nice and look like the purples I used to have in my Mango set that I used for $500s in the lower right here...

41AAAE79-90AE-4BC7-9542-9596B4CDC41F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom