• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1,902 hot stamped cash set $470 OBO (1 Viewer)

Not CPC, I know the auction states that.

At least according to this, it was owned by Langworthy at one point but has not been used for at least 20 years and was donated to the Nevada Historical Society.

https://www.antiquegamblingchips.com/molddesign_suits.htm

Decent deal if you can use the odd breakdown.

Oh thank you, I was going of the claim in the item that these were manufactured by CPC (and quite frankly the fact that they look like CPC colors and material and brass flakes) in the description and assumed it was an old mold. I will update the post so no one gets duped.

Are they still compression clay? They look like it but the source doesn’t elaborate.

I'm pretty sure they are. Probably made by Langworthy which I believe was before ASM. Probably similar to CPC.

Pretty sure I have a few chips on this mold from Gambler's General Store. I can check them if any potential buyers have questions.

Like @sir bluffs alot said though, doubt you're going to get good info about the condition.

The seller does have 100% feedback though, a lot of sales. He has a second lot of these too and some Gasser chairs.

I'm pretty sure they are. Probably made by Langworthy which I believe was before ASM. Probably similar to CPC.

Pretty sure I have a few chips on this mold from Gambler's General Store. I can check them if any potential buyers have questions.

Like @sir bluffs alot said though, doubt you're going to get good info about the condition.

Thanks! No need to look. I don’t intend to buy these. I just like to learn as much as I can about chips.

Looks like the tri-club mold. As a note, all Langworthy clay chips (HHR, Triclub, Rectangle, etc) were made by Burt Co/ASM, which after a few ownership changes became CPC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom