$1/2 PLO short handed early on (1 Viewer)

You block top set, and even if he does have it, you have two backdoor nut flush draws, and can also blink an ace. He may also just have the other two aces, in which case you’re way ahead unless he somehow has AA44, AA22, or AAK4, all of which are unlikely. Get it in!

This is pretty much the exact thought process I had during the hand. I know there is a chance he has KKxx, but I think there is more chance he has AKxx and a small chance of AAxx as well.

So I raised all in. And TK made a snap call.

5B264978-0A74-48C7-86FA-4E7C4C0D942D.jpeg

For the next 4 hours TK couldn’t stop complaining about what a bad raise it was, even though if I flat call the flop bet it gets all in on the turn anyways.

He went on major monkey tilt and ended up with $2k on the table by 3am. He would have lost it all if he didn’t catch a wheel to beat my set of Aces in a $1200 pot. Even with that he still lost over $800 for the night. And it started because of this hand.

You were definitely way behind his exact holding...but if we think we are ahead of his range once the turn hits I think you probably get it in anyway.

Sometimes, the ATM is broken when you go to withdraw money...

I just had to remember the PIN number! The tilt that insured after this hand was epic! He tried bluffing me with K722 no suites when I had the nut flush for a $300 pot. Then almost the next hand after reloading $400 more he blows it all when he flops two pair and keeps betting it the whole way even when the straight comes in that I had. It was awesome lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom