Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looking for a CPC/Paulson cash game set comprised of approximately:

150-200 / $1s

300-400 / $5s

60-100 / $25s

Doesn't have to be mint but still in good shape. Not looking for holy grail set.

THC or RHC, although I prefer the look of THC.

I prefer the classic white, red, green color scheme but not married to it. I'm even open to solids that I can re-label. $1-2/chip or less lol.

I also have a 600 chip PCF GPI set that I'm willing to trade as well.

Last edited:
The Chip Room had a great sale the other week that may have been up your alley. I don't know if you were aware of it or not, they may still have chips for sale?

The Chip Room had a great sale the other week that may have been up your alley. I don't know if you were aware of it or not, they may still have chips for sale?
I saw that, but just starting the process of starting a cash game, I've only ever done tournaments.

I have this set available for let’s say $2500 shipped but I’m currently only selling sets locally or via not PayPal.

1670441343553.jpeg

THC. RHC. Mint $25s. $8900 total bank. My very playable throw around/to go set. A smaller version of this is also very attainable via some listings here FYI.

I have this set available for let’s say $2500 shipped but I’m currently only selling sets locally or via not PayPal.

View attachment 1036144

THC. RHC. Mint $25s. $8900 total bank. My very playable throw around/to go set. A smaller version of this is also very attainable via some listings here FYI.
I would love half of this! $1250???

I don't think you can put together a basic set of spotted THC for less than $1,500 and that's chips only (no labels or design work). You might be able to do assemble small set of RHC if you are patient.

I am into the 500 chips below, which are not anything special, for around $1,400.

IMG_6680.JPG

I don't think you can put together a basic set of spotted THC for less than $1,500 and that's chips only (no labels or design work). You might be able to do assemble small set of RHC if you are patient.

I am into the 500 chips below, which are not anything special, for around $1,400.

View attachment 1036235
I understand, just feeling the waters for my first cash set, plus I figured I'd offer my PCF tournament set for some more leverage lol

I understand, just feeling the waters for my first cash set, plus I figured I'd offer my PCF tournament set for some more leverage lol
One thing I have learned in my short time here, you just have to be patient if your putting together a set. It takes time to get what you want at the price your willing to pay.

You might want to add at least 2 more barrel of hundreds as your bank is quite shallow for $1/2

it not uncommon for a full table to have end cash total of $6-8k in play at $1/1 & $1/2
You are probably right. I can add those if needed once I host a few times and see how the action is. I have plenty of chips on standby in case.

Looking for a CPC/Paulson cash game set comprised of approximately:

150-200 / $1s

300-400 / $5s

60-100 / $25s

Doesn't have to be mint but still in good shape. Not looking for holy grail set.

THC or RHC, although I prefer the look of THC.

I prefer the classic white, red, green color scheme but not married to it. I'm even open to solids that I can re-label. $1-2/chip or less lol.

I also have a 600 chip PCF GPI set that I'm willing to trade as well.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.97257/post-2029304

From thread above. Here's what was still available as of this afternoon in the Black Friday sale.

Primaries are used, but pretty decent condition from what I understand. Secondaries are sharp and new.

1670478940037.png

If you want a lot cheaper, the Gemaco plastics from Tropicana are most all under $1. Secondaries are new. Primary chips are in good shape but most of the $5 labels are damaged. There's a project underway for relabels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom