“The Grand” on Amazon Prime (1 Viewer)

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Has anyone else watched this? I watched it the other night. Worth one watch, wish it had been better. Documentary style similar to “Best In Show”.
Again, not fantastic but worth a watch for poker fans.

Has anyone else watched this? I watched it the other night. Worth one watch, wish it had been better. Documentary style similar to “Best In Show”.
Again, not fantastic but worth a watch for poker fans.
I actually had to buy the DVD a few years back, because I couldn't stream it anywhere.
Wonderful cast. I watched it once and thought it was okay. I watched it again a couple of years later, and kind of wondered why. I imagine it will take me about 5 more years to watch it again. I has a total Christopher Guest feel to it (not his typical cast, but I kind of assumed it was him until I looked it up.) So if you like Christopher Guest movies, you'll probably like it?

I actually had to buy the DVD a few years back, because I couldn't stream it anywhere.
Wonderful cast. I watched it once and thought it was okay. I watched it again a couple of years later, and kind of wondered why. I imagine it will take me about 5 more years to watch it again. I has a total Christopher Guest feel to it (not his typical cast, but I kind of assumed it was him until I looked it up.) So if you like Christopher Guest movies, you'll probably like it?
Ya exactly. It was worth watching but it’s no Weekend At Bernie’s part 2 that I would watch over and over again... am I right??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom