• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine “Extremely rare” CP set (2 Viewers)

Sorry, I need to be less of a jerk. My bad. I just have a real hard time with those edge spots on the inlay, aligned with the real edge spots.
Yeah I’m not a big fan of that either. That is “WTH we’re they thinking” situation... That being said, the colors are amazing and I’m not sure there’s a brighter set besides the ES tourney chips.

Such a hideous set. Were you guys all on drugs back then?
COCAIN IS A HELL OF A DRUG!!!!!

5BD85725-DBDB-4CBE-A92C-0A8EBD6FDBD8.gif

View media item 22881
View media item 22876
View media item 22870
View media item 22868
View media item 22865
View media item 22857
View media item 21449
View media item 21448

View media item 21447
View media item 21446
View media item 21445
View media item 21456

have a feeling final price will be much more than $100 on those. I like the $100 chips. Seller has another lot of chipcos too.

I just treat the misalignment as slightly sloppy edge spots. They don’t bother me at all but I still wonder why they did that on a couple of the primaries, but not on the others or secondaries?

I just treat the misalignment as slightly sloppy edge spots. They don’t bother me at all but I still wonder why they did that on a couple of the primaries, but not on the others or secondaries?
Some of the secondaries they took the inlay to the edge of the chip I think at least for the secondary $2 and maybe the $5. So they didn’t have to worry about alignment. Not sure why they went with the oversized inlay and tried to match edge spots since the artwork fits on a normal inlay and that’s what is used on the $3, $10, $20, and $25 anyway. Definitely a quirk that you either love or hate. I like them though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom