General Posting Rules
- Users shall not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, and/or discriminatory.
- Users shall not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, and/or threaten another member.
- Users shall not post any kind of political messages outside of the Politics forum.
- Users shall not post any referral schemes or blatant advertising.
- Users shall not post about topics or link to sites that are illegal or explicit.
- Users shall not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads or forums.
- Users shall not make meaningless posts or post consecutive messages for the sake of increasing their post count. (There is an edit and multi-quote button; please use them)
- Users who violate any of these provisions shall be subject to punishment. Possible consequence include, but are not limited to, reprimand, suspension of account activity, and banning of user accounts.
Selling and Advertising
- Commercial advertising and sales are NOT permitted unless you are a site vendor.
- All non-commercial buying/selling/trading posts are to made in the classifieds section only.
Usernames, Avatars, Profiles, and Signatures
- Users shall not use explicit or questionable images.
- Users shall not use their signature, avatar, username or profile for advertising. (site vendors excluded)
- Certain requirements must be met before a member will have the ability to enter giveaways. (Ex: post count, points, etc.)
- Any member who intentionally circumvents these requirements by making meaningless posts, A.K.A. post padding, will have their posts deleted and giveaway entry removed. If such activity continues, the member will be banned from all future giveaways.
Classifieds and eBay/Craigslist Links Section
- The classifieds section is for private member-to-member postings only. Users shall not post commercial ads or spam!
- Users are required to have a minimum of 10 posts before having the ability to make posts in the Classifieds or eBay/Craigslist Links forum..
- No Thread Crapping. In the case of member-to-member sales, whether in the form of a classified ad or an eBay auction for items being sold by a PokerChipForum.com user, users shall not post negative comments with regard to the product offered or the price listed. Such posting will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, contact the seller via private message/conversation. Do not post it in the thread.
- Users are permitted to have only one account.
We do not accept requests to delete accounts and will not do so except to remain in compliance with law.
- The forum administrators and moderators can and will remove/edit/delete anything that we feel violates our site guidelines with or without notice. Although the administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author. The owners, administrators, and moderators of PokerChipForum.com will not be held responsible for the content of any message other than those posted by the individual owners, administrators, or moderators.
- Staff decisions are final. Ultimately, staff, which is comprised of the owners, administrators, and moderators and any additional positions created for the purpose of managing this site, has complete discretion over what is and is not acceptable on the site. If you have any concerns or questions relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration or moderation team. We DO NOT permit public discussion relating to site moderation.
Liability: PokerChipForum.com neither warrants - nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for - the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: PokerChipForum.com makes no endorsements or recommendations of any product or service. Products and services and the advertising copy supporting those products and services which appear as advertisements on PokerChipForum.com are the exclusive responsibility of the respective advertisers, owners, and/or vendors. The views/opinions/instructions of members that have submitted articles or posted messages to this site are the exclusively responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of PokerChipForum.com.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to third party websites. PokerChipForum.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these third party sites. PokerChipForum.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or third party sites.
Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
Registration: PokerChipForum.com and its staff reserve the right to deny or terminate any membership for any reason. Membership is open to all who wish to join the community, but rules and policies apply to ALL that use the site and any of its resources.
Sharing Information: PokerChipForum.com does NOT share, sell, or rent any of your information.
Links: This site contains links to other sites. PokerChipForum.com has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. PokerChipForum.com recommends you refer to the Privacy Statements of the sites that you visit.
Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with a legal process served on our website.