SOLD Raffle- CPC Broken Bell Cash and Tournament Sample Set- Super Rare! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey everyone,

Tommy graciously donated a complete CPC cash and tournament Broken Bell sample set for the cause (Read about it here if you want). As many of you know these are super rare. Barely more then a handful of people have a set of these. Tommy will ship these directly to you for free.

Standard raffle rules apply. I will keep this thread open for 7 days. Closing time will be: November 1st @ 9:30 CST. That is central standard time. Following the close on November 1st I will assign everyone that has paid a group of 3 numbers that night. The drawing will take place on November 2nd using the Wisconsin Pick 3 number for that night.

Each Raffle Ticket is $20. You can enter as many times as you like.

Please do not put PCF in the comments as that gets it flagged. Just put your Screen name and BB for Broken Bell.

A big thanks to @Tommy for this generous raffle prize!

20161025_221913.jpg
20161025_221921.jpg
20161025_221926.jpg

Signup:
1. @tommythecat PAID
2. @liftapint PAID
3. @liftapint PAID
4. @CdnBeerLover PAID
5. @AK Chip[/USER ][COLOR=#00b359]PAID[/COLOR]
6. @millys [COLOR=#00b359] PAID[/COLOR]
7. @k9dr [COLOR=#00b359]PAID[/COLOR]

Drawing is tomorrow night! 11/3/2016
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Is this drawing happening today?

ONE TIME!!!

Edit: OP doesn't show me as paid, but you have been busy :unsure:. I sent payment for 2 on 10/25

Is this drawing happening today?

ONE TIME!!!

Edit: OP doesn't show me as paid, but you have been busy :unsure:. I sent payment for 2 on 10/25

Oops you are right i didn't see that. With my hospital visit etc I completely forgot about this. I will update this post to show you've paid. I'll give anyone else who is interested until 9:30 tonight to sign up and then I'll assign numbers right away so we can do the drawing tomorrow being we missed it for today.

In - PP sent :)

I would say one time, but since I binked the Iron Bank, I will go with one more time :cool:

If anyone wants to double their chances, we can split the sets if our numbers are drawn. I am interested in the tournament set. Reply here before 9:30 PM tonight to book.

I'll be signing numbers here shortly. Drawing will be tomorrow

Dang it. I had the numbers for last night's drawing...the original date for the drawing. I hope I didn't use up my ONE TIME with that!! So bring it again, ONE TIME!!

Yeah!!!!!! Sweet. The crown jewel of my customs sample collection. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom