PCF Multiplayer Poker Room - NOW OPEN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP updated. Starting stacks are 2500 chips now. When players have less then 500 chips they can reset their stacks back to 2500.

FYI: The Poker Room game servers will be down on December 30 at 10:45am EST for 1-2 hrs for hardware and software updates per the email I received today.

One of the tables was switched to Razz if anyone want to try that game. (It's just for a few days) No bots so a minimum of 2 players needed.

Jones-ing bad for a Monday Night tournament..... have serious S@P-II withdrawal.

All player stats had to be reset to fixed an issue that would cause duplicate player accounts. This was caused when we upgraded the site and switched forum platforms. Everything will be fine from here on out.

And Congrats to BGinGA for taking the chip lead from courage. A new chip leader contest will be announced soon.

pcf-poker-room.png

Is anyone having trouble playing on an android tablet?

The bet sizing button goes crazy on mine sometimes making for some stupid raise/bet sizes.

For example, I use the sizing button to raise to 35 and the button keeps raising the increments so all of a sudden I'm raising to 100+ instead.

It bugs up on sometimes too. I do report the issues to the developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom