Opportunity to Obtain some Paulson National Poker Series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Greetings ladies, gentlemen and monsters of chipdom.

An unique "opportunity" has presented itself to me to obtain a large amount of very specific denominations of National Poker Series chips.

As you might know, I collected a number of these chips already at a fairly extensive cost $2/3 a chip (more on the $3 end). I don't need too many more to round out my set. These chips are generally only available rarely and usually at $3/chip cost.

With that said, a third party provided a buy out price to me for the following denominations:

1 X 400
5 X 350
25 X 200

950 chips for $2.25 a piece and $22 shipping to US.

I may be able to pass this offer to a PCFer who is interested but would like to reserve a tiny amount of that set to purchase myself (maybe 100 chips total).

That total price is beyond my available monies at the moment but why hoard this to myself when this community has been so good to me? :)

That total price is $2160.

Let me know if one or more individuals are interested (preferably someone that I can pass that offer onto).

I'd like to keep these chips in the PCF community!

They are all mint/new.

I know this post is WAY old... but is there any chance this is still 'opportunity' is still available?

Nah, I asked and there is no discount anymore. Plus the supply is really low. Like 100 5s and 200 1s or something.

Alrighty... thanks for the reply. I assume this is was from SPS and that remaining stock is what's up on eBay? Gotta decide if $3/chip is worth it. <open wallet>

Thanks again.

Alrighty... thanks for the reply. I assume this is was from SPS and that remaining stock is what's up on eBay? Gotta decide if $3/chip is worth it. <open wallet>

Thanks again.
If you want to start the set, sadly the $3 from SPS is your best option. @MD Mike has a lot of the cash chips and @Sparty has a lot of the tourney chips and plaques. They are not sold very often around here.

If you want to start the set, sadly the $3 from SPS is your best option. @MD Mike has a lot of the cash chips and @Sparty has a lot of the tourney chips and plaques. They are not sold very often around here.
I actually just picked up more tourney chips (about 400 or so to add to my existing).

I think I have over 1000 NPS chips now. Have to collect them together and count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom