New Vendor: PlayingCards.net (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
playingcards.jpg

Please welcome @Eddie Kamal from PlayingCards.net to the site!

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/playing-cards.57/

welcome.

I was looking at your mega deck sale.

Mega Spring Clearance Sale
Shop our extensive selection of Playing Cards for a great price!
Gamblers is offering a mix of collector decks during the mega spring sale 2016 to clear out some excess inventory to make room for new upcoming decks.
The sale will include a variety of rare, unique & latest decks with 80 percent of the lot being USPCC.
Sale is based on Set of 6 playing card decks, selected at random.
  1. Price of sale is guaranteed lower than any sale offered before.
  2. 1 single order of 6 decks will have all 6 different decks. Customers can order multiples but we guarantee all decks to be different for up to qty 2 (total 12 decks). Anything above that could have repetition of decks in an order but we will try our best to keep it at a minimum and ship as many different decks on the order.
  3. All the decks are brand new and sealed.
  4. Sale is for limited time and on limited quantity(Till stock lasts that has been set aside for this specific sale)

How about three different set ups?

I can't really make out the images well, even the large images (old and half blind). Are all the decks plastic playing cards? If so that is a pretty good price. 40 bucks shipped.

Welcome!
It's great to see new vendors here.

Welcome to PCF Eddie hope you do well. Thanks for the discount code, I just puchased a few setups of Modianos.

Any chance you will carry Piatnik Plastic bridge size decks with jumbo index? Will definitely be buyin if you can get those in..

Thanks, Tom

I buy cards a few times a year. I like the free stateside shipping. My next order I'll give you guys a try.

All Piatnik decks we carry are paper.
in plastic we only have prestige, kem, copag & guild.

Welcome to the forum! Thanks, good information I was just wondering what you had in plastic. A link on your website to plastic cards would be helpful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom