Found Help me, Obi-Chip Kenobi! I just need 2 Empress $1k secondaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Folks, I just need two of these and Mount Empress is done...just TWO!

37423.jpg

Please help me! Once these are received I'll be taking some proper pr0n of the entire collection, then selling off a good chunk of it. I'm just missing these two chips.

I'll buy sample sets if necessary, and will buy up to a full barrel of the $1k secondaries if available.

Help? Please?

Folks, I just need two of these and Mount Empress is done...just TWO!

37423.jpg

Please help me! Once these are received I'll be taking some proper pr0n of the entire collection, then selling off a good chunk of it. I'm just missing these two chips.

I'll buy sample sets if necessary, and will buy up to a full barrel of the $1k secondaries if available.

Help? Please?
I wish I had them and I would give them to you! My reason for this statement? Look back at what Scott has done for many collectors. sometimes it is seen and many other times it is behind the scenes. Scott is always willing to help a fellow chipper so let's help him complete "Mount Empress".

Ok folks let's see how long it takes to help Scott with his search. Look at you collection and under the seat cushions. If you have any send them Scott's way.

Good luck Scott!!! May the good Karma be returned!

Edit: May the Karma be with you!!!
81454e0612.jpg

David

Last edited:
Sorry Scott, I don't even have a sample of this chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom