CPC FDL Mock-up (3 Viewers)

I don't know if I requested a sample set but if I didn't and you have extra's. I would like one :)

for whatever reason, i'm always super patient when i'm getting a set of my own made, so it's weird how much less patience i have waiting for other people's pr0n.

neeeeeed tooooo seeeee daaaaaaa zombieeeeeee

It does beat the 13 month+ wait I have going on for my chip case

true, but you will be the only one on earth with a genuine crafted-by-sloth-claw case, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

true, but you will be the only one on earth with a genuine crafted-by-sloth-claw case, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

Big Slik did amazing work on my table but this thing with the cases has gotten beyond ridiculous

I sent David my artwork Dec. 6, and made an adjustment which was finalized Dec. 10th. If you take holidays out of the equation, it's been slightly over a month. A month where David has been absolutely slammed, so I have had to maintain the patience of a Buddhist Monk. When I saw the CPC seasonal chips on the FDL mold, the patience factor dropped to that of a hyperactive squirrel freebasing cocaine.

I sent David my artwork Dec. 6, and made an adjustment which was finalized Dec. 10th. If you take holidays out of the equation, it's been slightly over a month. A month where David has been absolutely slammed, so I have had to maintain the patience of a Buddhist Monk. When I saw the CPC seasonal chips on the FDL mold, the patience factor dropped to that of a hyperactive squirrel freebasing cocaine.

Mine was sent Dec 12.

Less than two months felt like two years I'm sure but it's a muy fast turn around

Mine was sent Dec 12.
Same day as my payment was sent in as well.... Mine is on the A mold though so I'll be curious to see when it make it. I need the chips for an event on April 11 and David said that they should in my hands before then, but probably not by much so I was anticipating end of March. I'll be very happy if they come sooner.

10:52 am: Zombies arrive in Nashville an is en route to my house. Wrapping up the workday and heading home. How I love having a flexible work schedule!

Drive carefully. I know how I get when I'm excited!

It was a long drive home, but no chips upon arrival. Now I know what a dog feels like when noone is home. "Is that a car I hear'" checking the window. "nope". Walk in circles and check again. "Maybe I'll chew on one of Mrs Poker Zombie's good shoes - that always help pass the time."

He's offline. My guess is he is cleaning off the drool before taking pics.

Had to go to the Vet physical therapy. Unfortunately, still no box, no chips. Now I know why mailmen get bit. :mad:

While I pace and wait, I figure, why not get everything ready.
Cleared the dinner table. Can't eat right now anyway.
2015-01-22 17.55.21.jpg

Mineral oil and rag. This is not an implicit endorsement for Swan mineral oil.
2015-01-22 17.55.48.jpg

Box opener. But for such a grand occasion, there is no way this one will do.
2015-01-22 17.49.31.jpg

This might be overkill...
2015-01-22 17.50.02.jpg

Something in between, just for chips:
2015-01-22 17.50.48.jpg

Oh, right...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

2015-01-22 17.51.05.jpg

Only a Ceremonial blade will do!
2015-01-22 17.51.50.jpg

Not that one, the one in the scabbard. Geesh. :rolleyes:
2015-01-22 17.52.43.jpg

It is currently out for delivery, but nobody will be home to sign for it today. :( May have to wait until Saturday to pick it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom