ARRIVED! CPC Customs Boardwalk Card Club Pics are Here!! (1 Viewer)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Many Thanks once again to @David Spragg & all at CPC , for compressing their clay-like material under heat and pressure into forming these things that I ordered , :) , they really, really, came out better than I imagined!
.... & of course @Johnny5 for the great design help!

The Custom CPC set arrived 5-24-16
Boardwalk Long Beach, NY:

Recap:

Some History:
Last year I was able to "burn off" my house mortgage a bit early , & so I insanely decided to, instead, purchase a 2nd home , a "Beach House" in Long Beach, Long Island New York, ( A "barrier island" just off the southern shore of Long Island), something I've always wanted to do, but thought I never would.. ( & now I got a new long term mortgage to continue to pay!)
When I was young, my family rented every full summer in a rental bungalow in nearby Rockaway Beach, with its own miles long historical boardwalk , It was great times...
I have been going to the beach with my own family in Long Beach, for years now, on weekends & when I can, I Proposed to my wife on the Long Beach Boardwalk, ... & it's nearly 3 mile long Boardwalk was totally demolished by Hurricane Sandy.
It has been rebuilt now, & looks beautiful, & I have a beach place there!
The Lamp below is actually patterned from the Lamp posts currently on the Long Beach Boardwalk.

imag0147.jpg

imag0139-20160525-084022799.jpg

imag0146.jpg

imag0143.jpg

imag0142.jpg

Colors:
.. BASE / EdgeSpots:

25 - Light Green / Bright White ( No premium $)
100 - Black / Dayglow Peacock
500 Lavender / Light Blue & White
1000 DG ARC Yeilow / Pink
5000 Gray / Retro Blue
20000 Red / DG Green & Charcoal

Last edited:
Veeeeeeeeeeery nice! Solid inlay with some cool color combos. Congrats on a great set. I think I like the five hundo the best.

And for the love of God, put the chip stacks in that last photo in order will ya. :D

Congrats on the set, the color matching on the inlays came out very nice. Love the 5k chip, I've mocked that color combo up a bunch of times, always liked how it looked in the chip design tool, looks even better in real life. :)

Great looking set. Luv the inlay color matching fade. Really like the 5k and hundo.

Received the samples today. Thanks. Nice Chips indeed. I assume you bought 1500 based on the boxes in the pictures.

Now have people over on a regular basis and have fun with them.:)

Hard to pick a favorite but really dig the 'Cock on Black action like @jbutler says.

Great set, enjoy your new babies!

Awesome set @Blaster congratulations!

I agree with @Toby , love the100. For me its no contest, the VAST majority of my time using the chip design tool has been mocking up black/blue and blue/bright white chips. I love those combos, when the peacock blue came out I couldn't wait to see chips using this color combo.

Well done, love that chip!

I received my samples a few days ago - finally got time to reply. They are awesome. I really like the B mold. Could you add the color selections to the OP.

Will do, I'm actually at the beach house for the weekend & replying on my cell .. so it will be during the week.

If you ever want to trade weeks at the beach house let me know. I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house near the beach on Anna Maria Island.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom