SOLD Chandris Line, Wet Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weckedy

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey All,

Putting my Wet Chips up for sale as they are not getting used and Id rather have liquid funds for possible future chip purchases. They have been ultrasonic cleaned and hand oiled. Just add a rack or two of starburst as fracs and you are good to go.

http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=wtchli&s=0

Breakdown:
167 x $1.00
201 x $5.00
156 x $25.00

Total chips: 524, Total price: $900, shipping included.

Feel free to shot me an offer if you feel like it and its these still arn't sold by end of day Friday, ill consider those offers.

View media item 5191View media item 5190View media item 5194View media item 5193View media item 5192

Those $5s look great in a rack! Are the red/black inlays on different chips, or does each chip have one red side and one black side?

Those $5s look great in a rack! Are the red/black inlays on different chips, or does each chip have one red side and one black side?

Most chips have the black inlays, some chips have red. I can get an actual count if you want the exact breakdown.
Could never find out why the difference in inlays ... Maybe for primary and secondary? No idea TBH.

Thanks for the info! That does seem random, and I think it would be somewhat ineffective to have nearly identical primaries and secondaries. Perhaps they're simply from different orders.

I can get an actual count if you want the exact breakdown.

As much as I like these chips, I'm not a potential buyer, so no need to expend the effort on account of me. I appreciate the offer though! If this was a year from now I may have had a different answer.

Most chips have the black inlays, some chips have red. I can get an actual count if you want the exact breakdown.
Could never find out why the difference in inlays ... Maybe for primary and secondary? No idea TBH.
Two different boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom