Cash game Fracs. Color Clash? (1 Viewer)

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Im putting together a hot stamp cash set.

How do these colors look together? is there not enough contrast?

I don't have the $1s yet and would rather not say what they are while in pursuit of them.

Experienced players here see any issues?

IMG_4607.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG

There's plenty of contrast.
The question is, what do you want your pots to look like?
Personally, if I was using those quarters and fives, I'd be tempted to use orange ones and yellow twenties and just have all hot colors.

Not enough contrast. You can just sell me those RRP fracs and I'll hook you up with some golden gates:D. Just kidding (not really). There is enough contrast there I do like those fracs

I think it's fine. If you have someone that is red green colorblind in your group it may be harder.

I think it's fine. If you have someone that is red green colorblind in your group it may be harder.

True. Edge spot should pop more once the $5s are oiled.

There's plenty of contrast.
The question is, what do you want your pots to look like?
Personally, if I was using those quarters and fives, I'd be tempted to use orange ones and yellow twenties and just have all hot colors.

Well the $1s will have a lot of blue in them and the $25s have a lot of green. should be a lot of color really.

Not enough contrast. You can just sell me those RRP fracs and I'll hook you up with some golden gates:D. Just kidding (not really). There is enough contrast there I do like those fracs

Now i'm off to google Golden Gates !!

True. Edge spot should pop more once the $5s are oiled.

Well the $1s will have a lot of blue in them and the $25s have a lot of green. should be a lot of color really.

Now i'm off to google Golden Gates !!
I was going to suggest a blue $1

You can check out my media too.....next to blue $1's to boot:whistle: :whistling:

Nice. I like those Golden Gates too!! i'll take those. And the rack of Railroad Pass!! You just have 1 rack of RRP?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom