SOLD AUCTION: 231 - WILBUR'S PLAYERS CLUB - TRK CHIPS (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFCJ

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
NEW AUCTION END TIME: 8:00 PM EDT, Sunday, September 4th, 2016

W_IMG_3080.jpg
W_IMG_3082.jpg
W_IMG953077.jpg
W_IMG953078.jpg
W_IMG953079.jpg
W_IMG953084.jpg
W_IMG953089.jpg
W_IMG954040.jpg

Decided to let the PCF Community determine the market price for these chips.

Quantity, condition

$1.00 - 195 - used to worn
$0.50 - 20 - used
$5.00 - 13 - used
$100.00 - 3 - slightly used to new

231 Total chips

Wilbur's was located

2763 Sierra Highway
Rosamond, California
Type: Card Room
Open: 1967, Close: 1984

Please review pics for condition.

RULES

1. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM are allowed.
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5.
3. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 6:00 PM EDT will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time- then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
4. Payment to be made within 24 hours of auction close.
5. Edited posts will be voided.
6. Shipping at extra cost. International shipping only at buyer's expense and risk.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction at any time; ii) void any or all bids; iii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed
8. Tommy and PCF are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.

9. Winning bidder to pay by 3% Paypal fees. Friends and Family NOT accepted on this auction.

10. In the event that the PCF server is down at the advertised time of auction close. Time of auction close will be extended to the earliest of 7:00; 8:00 or 9:00 PM EDT. ( If anyone has questions on this; please ask me before 6:00 PM EDT).

Auction ends Sunday, September 4th 6:00 PM EDT Sunday, September 4th 8:00 PM EDT

Bidding to start at $230 USD

Last edited:
For anyone intending on bidding in this auction, please read rule #10. If you have questions, let me know.

Thanks!

Put in a bid for some chips on eBay. Went to see Star Trek with my 12 year old and his friend. Came out to be reminded of this auction. Had a decent run on Bovada earlier. Put in a bid what the hell. See that the bidding has increased and whoever wins I'd love to talk to you about the .50's. Oh yeah, Michigan started out the season sweetly. And I'm off tomorrow.

So much fun to life.

I was going back and forth on eBay trying to snipe some Desert Oasis and here with this auction. Won the $20s but missed the hundos. This Labor Day weekend has been more stressful than work. :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom